8 Things About Me
- I try to always live with ALOHA.
- Miracles happen daily. I believe this with all my kidney.
- I have a love/hate relationship with CrossFit. Mostly hate.
- Happiness is a choice, and once chosen it's meant to be shared.
- Coke Zero and Hot Tamales are my two favorite food groups.
- If I'm not writing a book, I'm photographing something. (summerillphotography.com)
- Hugs are essential.
- Books are my happy place.
Erin Summerill is an award-winning author of the young adult fantasy Ever The Hunted, and Ever the Brave. When she's not writing, Erin is devouring a book, photographing one, or talking to teens about her latest favorite read. Once a high school English teacher, she now teaches at conferences and workshops. Her focus talk on "How to Do Hard Things" empowers middle grade and high school students to face their fears and achieve their goals.
Erin is proud to be an Air Force brat. She was born in England. Shortly after, her family's Hawaiian heritage drew them back to the islands.
Now, she lives in Utah with her husband and four rascal children. Erin holds a B.A. in English from Brigham Young University and is currently working on an MFA in Writing Fiction For Children at Vermont College of Fine Arts.