Today on my Instagram, I am featured VENATORS by Devri Walls. This dark YA fantasy releases today, so what better way to celebrate than baking some cookies. I love reading and munching on junk food.
Probably not the best combination, but whatever. My cookie recipe is below!
ERIN'S EVERYTHING COOKIES
1/2 cup of butter
2/3 cup of coconut oil
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup granulated white sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 1/3 cups flour
2 1/2 cups oatmeal
1 cup sweetened coconut
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup milk-chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the butter, oil, and sugars with a mixer until completely blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla and stir until evenly mixed.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour with salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Then, add flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Stir in oatmeal. Once thoroughly combined, add in your choice of mix-ins. For The Everything Cookie, I use the measurements of the mix-ins listed above. You can substitute them with other flavored baking chips or dried fruit.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 9-10 minutes. Edges should be brown. Remove from oven when done and leave on baking sheet for 3 more minutes. Then DEVOUR!